2. You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time, informal educational institution called life. Each day in this school, you will be given the opportunity to learn lessons. You may appreciate the lessons, or find them irrelevant and stupid.
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is through a process of trial and error, and experimentation. The “failed” experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiment that ultimately “works.”
4. A lesson is repeated until it is learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have grasped it. You may then go on to the next instruction.
5. Learning lessons does not end. There is no part of live that does not contain teachings. If you are still alive, there are lessons still to be learned.
6. “There” is no better than “here.” When your “there” has become your “here,” you will simply obtain another “there” that once again looks better than your “here.”
7. Others are merely mirrors of yourself. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it represents to you something you love or hate about yourself.
8. What you make of your life is ultimately up to you. You are given all the tools and resources you need; what you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
9. The answers are inside you. The answers to life’s questions lie inside you. All you need to do is look, listen, and trust.
10. You will forget all this.