2. Tip waitresses as you would like to be tipped. (Would they be waitressing if they didn't need the money?)
3. Smile often, even if not everyone smiles back.
4. Make cookies for your neighbours.
5. Treat yourself to something nice.
6. Give flowers.
7. Donate old clothes to the Salvation Army or Goodwill, rather than throwing them out.
8. Buy a meal for someone you see with a " Will Work For Food" sign.
9. Make a donation to a worthwhile charity, remember, you get what you give.
10. Volunteer to help someone learn to read through a library literacy program.
11. Give some of your time up for a friend who you know could use a day out.
12. When someone is cruel or unfair to you, forgive them. (If you let their cruelty harden your heart, you are no better than they.)
13. Make yourself more available to your loved ones, each of us have limited time here.
14. Even if it doesn't happen to you. CARE.
15. Listen to your kids for 20 minutes, undistracted. (This time is priceless)
16. Look for the humour in your life, it's there!
17. Smile..life's too short to take yourself too seriously.
18. Sing with your children, or someone else's.
19. Don't be afraid to be silly in public, at the end of your life you'll wish you spent more time enjoying life..not impressing strangers.
20. Understand that people are, and will always remain, imperfect. Accept this truth and look for the best in those around you.
Please remember to practice *Random Acts of Kindness.*
You will be amazed at how good YOU will feel.