Monday, April 28, 2008

Dancing with the Stars

I am probably one of the last people to have just STARTED to watch this show. I really am enjoying it and even have convinced Ted E to watch. I would love to take ballroom dance lessons and Ted E said he wouldn't mind trying either. We are very busy in the Spring and Summer but I think that will be a good project for us this Autumn . (I was going to say Fall but you know what a Klutz I am.)
*******************************************
Update----I really like Jason Taylor and Edyta Sliwinska . Will vote for them.

2 comments:

Joy Des Jardins said...

I love this show Bear Naked...and have watched it from the first season. I've always loved ballroom dancing too. I like Jason a lot and Kristy...but I think Christian, Mario and oh, I forgot her name...are great at times.

kenju said...

Thanks for the visit, Bear Naked. I like your blog; and I love Dancing with the Stars (and So You Think You Can Dance). My favorite is Kristi Yamaguchi (she lives near me) but Jason is a close second. His quick step was soooooo elegant!