Monday, July 14, 2008

The Magic of Poetry

The definition of poetry:
*
"The art or work of a poet."
*
*
Yesterday I had the pleasure to read a poem written by a true artist.
*
The beauty and magic of her poetry is awe inspiring.
*
*
For the second time in less than two weeks, she has written a poem for me.
*
Her first poem that she wrote for me can be found here.
*
*
This kind lady read my post about how my Teddy Bear collection started.
*
With her wonderful artistic talent, she has penned a magical poem that brings tears to my eyes every time I read it.
Everyone please visit her blog and read her fantastic poems.
*
Brenda of Rinkly Rimes; you are an artist, a magician of words and a true inspiration to us all.
*
Thank You again from the bottom of my heart.
*

Photobucket
Bear((( )))

5 comments:

denverdoc said...

A poem worthy of your bears. Some people are so clever, and you and Brenda qualify among them.

Mental P Mama said...

So sweet! I love that kissing bear, too.

Anonymous said...

The poem is lovely - and so are your posts and Bear pictures!

Daryl said...

Definitely a poem worthy of being read over and over!

:-Daryl

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

She is an incredibly talented poet. Incredibly talented.

And so are you.